Ko Tao, Thailand

Ko Tao, Thailand
The most BEAUTIFUL place I'd ever seen

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow What a Day in Malaysia!!










Hey everyone!!! We are mid-day of our 3rd day in Malaysia, and its been such a nice change of pace! back to city living THANK GOODNESS,tall buildings, modern cars, and a variety of cuisine....yesterday we explored the city native style, Stephanie's sister Tiff has been a magnificent host, she has really shown us the true Malaysian way of living.

Moving along to today's adventures...well I might as well face it I am a girly girl (nature phobia), Hell I am from Detroit !!!!!! not so much on the animals and outdoors, but Stephanie on the other hand is on the other end of the spectrum, she is Dr.Do Little in the flesh, so today we went to the Rain Forest to ride elephants....GIRL BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my family will totally understand the validity of girl bye LMAO)that mess was for the birds seriously, I was scared shitless, imagine me+humidity+foreign country bugs=complete fear LOL but Stephanie and Tiff loved it, they feed the elephants and even road them, BUT Stephanie AKA Dr. Doo Little opted to NOT ride the elephants through the malaria water...a little too adventures?? LMAO honestly she just didn't want to get her hair wet!!!!

All in all it was an experience that I most definitely don't want to do again but it was fun and I was happy that I got to share in Step's joy of animals. Well people until next time!! Peace

2 comments:

  1. Seriously LOL!! I can hear you now saying "Girl Bye! that mess is for the birds". I'm sure your having fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart Kema.. that was too
    F-U-N-N-Y.
    Look at your face with the elephants! This is your Auntie Carolyn, in Atlanta. Even as a little girl, you didn't even want to walk thru the tall grass in the park! So you know I know exactly what you meant when you said
    "GIRL BYE" with the quickest... I have intended to post a comment way before now but each time I became distracted. This is such a grand opportunity that you and Stephanie have been able to embark upon. Not to mention being able to visit with Tiff, Stephanie's sister as well. Thanks to the both of for sharing such a wonderful experience. Kema, guess what? I want to be just like you when I G-R-O-W up!!!!! Lol...
    Auntie Carolyn

    ReplyDelete