Ko Tao, Thailand

Ko Tao, Thailand
The most BEAUTIFUL place I'd ever seen

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 6: Headed to Malaysia!!!!

Hey Peeps:

It's about 9:30am, January 4, 2010 here in Samui and we leave at 11am to head to the airport. Todays travel will not be so bad. We leave Koh Samui around 12:30, fly into Bangkok and then we have a 4:40pm flight to Malaysia. The flight to Malaysia is around 2hrs.

This morning I got up bright and early; 5:30am to be exact, to watch thee sunrise and took some freakin amazing pics. I'm definitely going to take some photography classes when I get back...yes..I'm patting myself on the back. I took some darn good pics; even I'm shocked when I look at them, lol. When we get to my sister house in Malaysia I will post the pics.

Anywho, be on the lookout for some more pics later this evening. We'll keep you posted....PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment