Ko Tao, Thailand

Ko Tao, Thailand
The most BEAUTIFUL place I'd ever seen

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Activities Activites Activities!!







Hey Everyone!!

Stephanie and I have been doing it doing it!! Yesterday we went kayaking and today we went snorkeling at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world!!!! I am certain that I have experienced a piece of Heaven!! During our adventures we've met so many people from around the world, Australia, Germany, Canada, UK, France, and the list goes on, today was the first day that we actual met other people from the US.
Kayaking was quit the adventure, imagine Stef+ myself + kayak/the ocean= PRICELESS. All & all we rocked it!!! Besides the fact that our boat got stuck between two corals, I think we are pretty good kayakers LMAO.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kema, sounds exciting!!! Have a blast for me....til ur next post. Holla

    ReplyDelete