Ko Tao, Thailand

Ko Tao, Thailand
The most BEAUTIFUL place I'd ever seen

Monday, January 4, 2010

Malaysia: Day 1 At My Sister's House











Hey guys! It's part 2 Big South Asia Adventure. We made it to Kuala Lumpur, last night around 8 pm. The airport was unlike any I've ever seen, there is an indoor 3rainforest atrium. It looked like a mall, that's how amazing it was. I haven't seen my sister in like 2 years and it was great, amazing and wonderful to see my sis after all this time. She has a fun-filled week planned for us, we didn't have to plan anything, she's taking care of everything. Her husband is really cool, he gave us curbside service. Kuala Lumpur looks like any other metropolitan city, it's predominately Muslim culture. We saw people walking through the airport barefoot. It's definitely a different experience. I would never see anything like this in the U.S.

So today we are off to explore different parts of the city that my sister usually goes to Including Chinatown, the home of designer knock-offs. We're also going to eat some local food so we'll be living like natives for the next 5 days. Check in with y'all laters!! Peace!!

Day 1 to be cont'd.....

As you can see from the pics day 1 at my sister's house was a FULL day...and we ended our night at the Reggae Bar...Fun times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment